Share Your Interests, Singing & Make Friends

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Like/Tweet/+1
User Menu

Hi sweetie, wonderful job. I'm looking around at the changes and boy it looks great, nice work.  Laura Config10 PROFILE
My Profile
Edit Information
Edit Preferences
Edit Signature
Edit Avatar

Hi sweetie, wonderful job. I'm looking around at the changes and boy it looks great, nice work.  Laura Forum_10 SOCIAL
My Wall
Manage Friends
Memberlist
My Groups
Hi sweetie, wonderful job. I'm looking around at the changes and boy it looks great, nice work.  Laura Pm10 MESSAGES
Received
Sent

Hi sweetie, wonderful job. I'm looking around at the changes and boy it looks great, nice work.  Laura Other210 TOPICS
Viewed
Posted

Record Webcam

To Record yourself singing, launch with one click one of below online recorders ! A popup window will show up with the recorder, which you can position wherever you feel appropriate ! Each recording can be downloaded !

Webcam Recorder

HTML5 Cam Recorder

Audio Recorder

Hi sweetie, wonderful job. I'm looking around at the changes and boy it looks great, nice work. Laura

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
twangin
twangin

Hi sweetie, wonderful job. I'm looking around at the changes and boy it looks great, nice work.  Laura Empty
PostSubject: Hi sweetie, wonderful job. I'm looking around at the changes and boy it looks great, nice work. Laura   Hi sweetie, wonderful job. I'm looking around at the changes and boy it looks great, nice work.  Laura Icon_minitime117/9/2013, 19:04

Hi sweetie, wonderful job. I'm looking around at the changes and boy it looks great, nice work. Laura
Back to top Go down
TonnyKamper
TonnyKamper
Admin
Admin

Hi sweetie, wonderful job. I'm looking around at the changes and boy it looks great, nice work.  Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi sweetie, wonderful job. I'm looking around at the changes and boy it looks great, nice work. Laura   Hi sweetie, wonderful job. I'm looking around at the changes and boy it looks great, nice work.  Laura Icon_minitime117/9/2013, 21:16

twangin wrote:
Hi sweetie, wonderful job. I'm looking around at the changes and boy it looks great, nice work.  Laura
Boy am I glad to see you here girl and even more glad that you like the changes I've made, thank you for your compliment, that was very inspiring to me ! I love you 
Back to top Go down
http://www.swingingtonny.webs.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1