My Groups
How to Post/Reply ? Pm10 MESSAGES
Received
Sent

How to Post/Reply ? Other210 TOPICS
Viewed
Posted

Record Webcam

To Record yourself singing, launch with one click one of below online recorders ! A popup window will show up with the recorder, which you can position wherever you feel appropriate ! Each recording can be downloaded !

Webcam Recorder

HTML5 Cam Recorder

Audio Recorder

How to Post/Reply ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

How to Post/Reply ? Empty
PostSubject: How to Post/Reply ?   How to Post/Reply ? Icon_minitime114/1/2013, 14:43

How to Post/Reply ?

Click on a Channel  name's text above it's picture to open it, for example Cover Singers, to post click New Topic on the Top left, just above the list of postings !
How to Post/Reply ? New_Topic

Title it, add a little description and Post any embedcode strait into the text field, use the buttons with the red lines to post a picture, a youtube or dailymotion video by url linking, if your embedcode consists of < object > codes and it won't take, just replace them with < embed > without the spaces!!! Click Preview to check your post and click Send to publish it !

How to Post/Reply ? Posting

To view and/or reply to a post click on the Post Title!
On the right side you'll see a +/- sign this is for voting on the subject !!  When viewing a reply, you'll also see a button called Thanks this is a Thank You button, to give thank you points to the person who replied to your Post !!! Votes on your posts will give you Reputation points !!

Last edited by Admin on 23/5/2014, 15:46; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
https://tube-it.actieforum.com

How to Post/Reply ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tube-It Social Network :: EVENTS, POLLS & HOW TO's ? :: HOW TO ?-